Watch for red colobus monkeys as you walk through the Jozani Forest Reserve, where you’ll join a park ranger for a guided nature tour of the sanctuary. Learn how Zanzibar’s wildlife evolved in isolation from the mainland, follow a boardwalk through a mangrove swamp, and walk between towering eucalyptus and mahogany trees that provide essential habitat for native birds. Both morning and afternoon departures are available for this Jozani Forest Reserve tour, with pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels.
- Visit Zanzibar’s only national park
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Walk through forest and mangrove areas
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver